--AGRO BOGA UTAMA--
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY
- Processing invoices and documents (Tax invoices, Purchase Orders,Good Receiving, etc.) to exchange invoices on schedule.
- Handling tax invoice & responsible for invoice filling process.
- Provide recommendations in Internal Memos for sales team for Price Revisions and Returns / differences tally (for the results of data reconciliation with customers)
- Provide recommendations for FTI and FCN making and revised prices / tally variance to Cashier
- Monitor and implement the Call Plan (via telephone, email or WhatsApp) according to the target
- Do customer visits to reconcile outstanding AR data or follow up payments
- Identify customer payments and AR settlement
- Coordinating the collection of payments from customers either Bilyet Giro (BG) or CASH
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): accounting, communication, management
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.