Hatchery Supervisor - ABB
--AGRO BOGA UTAMA--
This position will set up on a new Farm in East Java. He/She will ensuring the strategy of the livestock area to match with the regulation & company targets.
• Monitor and coordinate activities of workers engaged in receiving and preparing eggs for incubation; incubating eggs; grading, preparing, and shipping chicks/ducks in poultry hatchery.
• Manage equipments, supply needs, production and research requirements and work schedules.
• Prepare production reports, requisitions equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Bachelor degree in agriculture, animal science, poultry or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of work experience in a medium to large size poultry production enterprise
- Hands on attitude and active involvement
- Ability to analyze and improve the overall efficiency of the operation
- Autonomous with strong leadership skills and good communication ability
Nice to have
- Active communication in English
- Knowledge in health and safety standards and compliance
- Prior experience in chicks/ducks hatchery