--AGRO BOGA UTAMA--
The People Development Manager is responsible for assisting the Human Capital General Manager and key stakeholders with strategy, design, development, program delivery, management and evaluation to drive business results. This role will actively research, creatively design and implement effective methods to educate, enhance, and recognize performance. This position will ensure alignment of the company's people development strategy with the strategic goals of the business.
Job Description :
· Partnering closely with leadership to identify and align on learning needs, strategies and tactics.
· Identify opportunities to accelerate performance, developing and executing high-impact talent programs
· Designing, developing and implementing learning strategies and programs that will address business needs, identifying learning needs as well as helping to navigate company’s unique culture.
· Facilitating learning and development across multiple delivery mediums, including in-person training, virtual training, e-learning, and innovative strategies as well as creating ways to assess impact and success.
· Strong "stage presence" and solid command of audiences large and small. Comfortable facilitating discussions on ambiguous or challenging topics. Can unify and focus a room to gain buy-in and consensus on highly contentious subjects while keeping participants engaged and supported
· Building relationships with key stakeholders, understanding the goals and strategies of the organization and function, and how individual, team, management and leadership performance impacts the performance of the organization
· When needed, perform needs assessments and analyses to identify and prioritize opportunities to identify and improve gaps in behavior-based, skill-based, and knowledge-based competencies.
· Setting clear expectations for the development and implementation of learning and organization development solutions with stakeholders and partners
· Provide key insights to business leaders and Human Resources on onboarding, engagement and integration ROI outcomes
· Trusted advisor and thought partner to functional/organizational leadership
· Manage partnerships with external consultants and vendors, managing associated investments and budgets
§ Experience in Training, Human Resources Leadership Development, Talent Development / Talent Management, Organizational Development or related field
§ Possess grit and organizational savvy to build relationships across the company, understand the business environment, and deliver results
§ Strong instructional design/adult learning principles, to deliver learning and organization development programs and interventions
§ Strong project planning, project management, and project integration skills.
§ Experience using survey and assessment tools to identify business needs and measure effectiveness of solutions
§ Have experience developing e-learning
§ Proven exceptional group process and facilitation skills
§ a continuous learner, a high achiever and “strategic doer,” comfortable working with all levels in a fast-paced, agile environment.
§ Have a high affiliation for teamwork and collaboration, open to other viewpoints with a balanced approach to self-directed work to drive results
§ Demonstrate excellent communication skills in Bahasa and English