--AGRO BOGA UTAMA--
- Supervise all aspects of account payable & cash flow.
- Responsible for liquidity management/ cashflow, including in-house banking and providing payments support for local and import, as applicable.
- Recording the actual exchange rate of foreign, monitor company’s FX exposure
- Prepare cashflow forecast
- Manages aspects of risk through accounting, audit, planning and treasury functions
- Ensure treasury & account payable day to day process & transaction comply with company’s SOP
- Banking relationship
- Month end closing & reporting for treasury & account payable activities
- Provide supervision on AP & Treasury staff
- Participates in the development of the corporation's plans and programs
We Are Looking For
- Minimum Bachelor degree in economics major.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in Corporate Finance and Strong knowledge with Treasury Operations & Account Payable.
- Candidate with 2 years Supervisory experience is desirable
- Excellent Accounting or financial analysis.
- Experience with Treasury Workstations preferred.
- Outstanding communicator, verbal and written, with strong business acumen
- Must have a dynamic attitude and be flexible and open to change when required
- Having Knowledge of cash management, forecasting, and internal controls